"Don’t take a nude pic if you’re a famous woman and don’t want it leaked."
"Don’t wear a hoodie if you don’t want to be mistaken for a criminal and shot."
"Don’t get drunk at a party if you don’t want to be sexually assaulted."
"Don’t argue with a cop if you don’t want to get killed."
"Don’t walk home by yourself if you don’t want to get raped."
Victim blaming 101: Everyone should live in fear from ever doing anything.
im like pre stress stressed like im stressed about the stress that i will b stressed about 4 school……………..education is magical
Leaking nudes is a form of sexual assault
Accessing and spreading a woman’s private images without her consent is a form of sexual assault
hopelessromantic-jade said: I've haven't written for over a year. Every time I want to or feel like it, I talk myself out of it; 'I'll do it later' or 'I'm not in right mood to write' or 'my heart isn't in it'... How do you help yourself get that kick start to writing again? I miss it so much but can't bring myself to jump back into it!! :(
Try not to think so much. I know it’s easier said than done, but here are some tips;
- Put on your favourite movie, one you’ve seen a million times.
- Or put on an old tv show; don’t pressure yourself with silence.
- Grap a notebook and pen.
- Put pen to paper and write a word, any word.
- You can even start out with a doodle if you like.
- Don’t think about writing a story, just write anything.
- Write about the weather, what you had for breakfast, a dream you had, anything at all. Write something that means nothing.
- Write for five minutes, then leave it.
- Tomorrow, write for ten minutes.
- Increase it each day.
- I promise you, that sooner or later, a character, a story idea, a scene, something, will come to you and ask to be written.
- But don’t pressure yourself.
- You don’t need to write an entire novel on day one.
- Write snippets, write sketches, write things you’ll never finish.
- Don’t pressure yourself.
- Allow yourself to write rubbish.
- And in between the writing, read, read, read, read, read.
- Be brave. I know you can do it.
nothing pisses me off more than the fact that 90% of women’s jeans have non-functioning pockets but baby clothes have proper pockets? what are babies carrying around that i’m not? baby wallets? fuck off
I can’t believe that in all this years it has never ocurred Elijah Wood to go to a Hollywood halloween party dressed up as Harry Potter and respectively Daniel Radcliffe as Frodo